Webmaster/Digital Media Specialist
NC Community Colleges
- Bachelor’s degree in web design, marketing, graphic design or a related field and two (2) years of experience in area of assignment; or,
- An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job.
- Proficient in standard web design practices
- Proficient in WordPress hosted sites
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Detail oriented with ability to work on multiple projects
- Experience in creating graphics to be used across a variety of platforms, including, print, social media, web
The Webmaster/Digital Media Specialist is a vital part of the Department of Marketing & Communications team. The role will focus primarily on new content development and project management in support of the College’s online presence. This person will work diligently in a team-oriented, student-centric environment to deliver high-quality, relevant content, resources and experiences online, while embracing the mission and values of Rowan-Cabarrus Community College.
How to Apply
Click on the direct link below to apply:
Having issues? Go to our jobs site, https://rcccjobs.com