Warehouse SupervisorRichter’s Souvenir Shop
Richter’s Souvenir Shop
The warehouse supervisor's responsibilities includecoordinating logistical processes, ensuring the quality of goods, and preparing relevant documentation. To be successful as a warehouse supervisor you should be experienced in optimizing warehousing processes and be an effective team leader.
- Managing, evaluating and reporting on warehouse productivity.
- Tracking and coordinating the receipt, storage, and timely delivery of goods and materials.
- Ordering supplies and maintaining suitable inventory levels.
- Checking orders, bills, items received, inventory, and deliveries for accuracy.
- Maintaining records, reporting relevant information, and preparing any necessary documentation.
- Ensuring basic maintenance standards and compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Performing a daily inspection of the warehouse grounds.
- Coordinating and maintaining fleets and equipment.
- Communicating and coordinating with other departments and customers.