Talent Acquisition Specialist
Black Hills Corporation
Rapid City, SD
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist for Black Hills Energy, you will provide top level customer service and support to candidates, Talent Acquisition Partners and business leaders across the organization to attract and hire top talent. You will be responsible for carrying out talent acquisition processes and practices for your business segments, including implementing recruiting plans, applicant tracking system administration and contributing to employment branding initiatives.
SALARY RANGE:$23.89 – $35.70 (Determined by the knowledge, skills and abilities of the applicant.)
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP:Talent Acquisition Manager
LOCATION:Our corporate headquarters located in Rapid City, South Dakota.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Create and post open positions with multiple online platforms and adhere to the job posting processes within the applicant tracking system to ensure consistency and integrity. Assist in writing job descriptions, managing job approval process, and maintain job postings.
- Source candidates through recruiting platforms and tools (e.g. social platforms, CRM and job board sites) and support pipelining efforts for candidates at all levels including school relationships, network of contacts, technical/diversity/professional organizations and industry agencies.
- Maintain a keen sense of urgency and consistency in screening resumes, assessing qualifications, coordinating interviews and candidate travel, preparing offers, and conducting background checks, drug screens and pre-hire onboarding.
- Maintains current applicant tracking documentation through each phase of the recruitment process.
- Support Talent Acquisition Partners in maintaining compliance with federal and state regulations are met relating to posting, interviewing and dispositioning of candidates. Ensure compliance with company policies, as well as, State and Federal regulations including but not limited to EEOC and Affirmative Action throughout the entire process.
- Responsible for completing background check and drug screen checks for candidates, interpreting results and following internal processes for heightened analysis as necessary. Work with internal teams to meet industry and job-related compliance standards set forth by regulating agencies (NERC/FERC and DOT/Safety).
- Work closely with the HRIS team to resolve problems, test functionality, and train end users of the applicant tracking system. Serve as a super-user of the ATS system to advise hiring managers on system requirements and most effective use of system.
- Assist with outreach and pipeline programs which can include our internship program, relocation program, DE&I initiatives, and school related special events.
- Support special projects, such as conducting data analysis and research to gain competitive insight.
- Represent organizations as a brand ambassador at conferences, career fairs, and networking opportunities to support recruiting.
- Work effectively with all levels of the organization: employees, managers, external vendors/contacts, Human Resources team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of (1) one year in a customer service, administrative support, Human Resources or related field of study is required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Solid attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced customer service skills with ability to effectively collaborate with all levels of employees and management.
- Ability to learn and understand the Human Resources compliance related requirements.
- Systems aptitude to develop an experienced proficiency with applicant tracking system (ATS) and recruitment marketing platform; be able to translate that knowledge to support for infrequent users.
- Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Ability to set priorities, manage several tasks simultaneously and adapt efficiently to change.
Read the full posting.
Black Hills Corporation
625 Ninth St
South Dakota United States
From the same organization