Systems Architect Lead
Lutherville Timonium, MD
"Systems Architect Lead"
with one of our direct clients in
Lutherville Timonium, Marylandfor initial contract duration of9+ months.
No remote candidates, candidate required to be at the Morris Rd facility 2-3 days a week to work alongside with rest of the team.
Application Architect will be responsible for defining architecture for Hybrid Cloud applications, involved in evaluation technical frameworks, SaaS solutions. Will participate in Client Solution Architecture review process, produce solution architect artifacts (high- and low-level design, integration design etc.), and hold architecture reviews.
The Applications Architect influences the development and implementation of Client Information Services (I.S.) strategy, initiatives, and governing policies. He/She conceives solutions, builds consensus, and sells and executes solutions across business areas. This position assists in defining the direction for projects and solution architecture. The Applications Architect supports I.S. leadership by planning and championing the execution of broad initiatives aimed at delivering value to internal and external stakeholders. He/She leverages data, technical, and business knowledge to drive the development of technical frameworks and solutions at portfolio and enterprise levels. This position is involved throughout the project life cycle with emphasis on the initiation, feasibility, and analysis phases.
- 5+ Years of experience with Object Oriented Development using .Net with knowledge of all tiers of development.
- 3+ Experience architecting large scale enterprise systems, Hybrid cloud architecture.
- 5+ years of experience with cloud services and cloud ecosystems. Microsoft Azure (AKS, Azure Service Bus, App Services, Azure Functions, Azure AD etc.) and Angular
- 5+ years of experience in delivering, designing services/solutions for distributed systems, virtualization and/or cloud.
- Experience in working with operating systems, server client architecture.
- Integration architecture experience with solutions such as IBM MQ, REST API, Azure Service Bus
- Experience in CI/CD and DevSecOps practices and OWASP
- Experience in designing solutions based on Microservices and Event Driven Architecture
- Database Architecture experience (e.g., SQL Server), Cosmos DB
- Experience tuning and managing Azure services and configurations.
- Experience with application frameworks like MVC, WCF, PubSub, etc.
- Experience with Web Services (SOAP/REST) architecture including API development and deployment.
- Prior experience with Supply Chain and Logistics is a plus.
- PM tasks/abilities
- Coordinate meetings or working sessions.
- Attend meetings and represent architecture.
- Draft/document summarized information.
Application Architecture with Azure Cloud platform, Dot Net, SQL Server, Azure Kubernetes Service.
Experience in Supply Chain Space.