Supervisor-Customer Contact Operations
Supervises staff and resources for the Customer Contact Center to include but not limited to the following responsibilities. Responsible for communication and achievement of short and long-term strategic goals and objectives. Supervises a team of Customer Contact Specialists to ensure customers receive prompt, courteous, and efficient handling of inquiries. Utilize operating systems to ensure compliance with policies, procedures, and guidelines. Communicates, implements, and evaluates quality, attendance, and service standards. Analyzes operations and efficiency of the contact center utilizing key performance metrics and customer feedback. Evaluates performance metrics through appropriate action such as coaching, mentoring, training, and corrective action to successfully resolve concerns regarding employee performance, adherence to company policies and regulations. Responsible for identification of the key individual and team motivators and the implementation of employee engagement strategies to create an environment that fosters engaged employees. Supervises team members to ensure effective service delivery to customers. In assigned business units, monitors programs and collaborates with other business partners on staffing plans, methodologies and metrics that ensure effective utilization of the department's labor and resources and achieves high levels of customer satisfaction. Partners with leadership in the administration of contact center hiring process, including screening, interviewing, hiring, and onboarding practices. Identifies group training needs and provides developmental opportunities and training to staff and supports Customer Experience initiatives. Leads the team in a manner that is conducive to delivering an excellent customer experience.
*This position will be supervising union (G555 colleagues) eligible employees, who are under a collective bargaining agreement. *
Please Note: This position can be based in either Cleveland, OH or Akron, Ohio. The successful candidate will be required to report to their designated location on a hybrid basis based on the locations provided.
Perform other duties as requested or assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Experience
The knowledge, skills, abilities, and experiences that are required for entry into this job include the following:
- 5+ Years of Experience
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills in person, by phone and in writing
- Must have excellent computer knowledge and skills in Microsoft Office products and Customer Information Systems.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to influence, lead, direct, coach, mentor, train, develop and supervise employees toward the achievement of individual and organizational results.
- Must be able to contribute to and manage a budget/expenditure.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to communicate and implement short-term goals and objectives.
- Must have strong demonstrated leadership and management skills including critical thinking, problem-solving, analytical, etc.
- Must have strong organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to achieve organizational results by conveying information in a clear, concise, and honest manner.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to effectively meet or exceed the needs of internal and external customers by balancing business, customer and organizational requirements.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to assume ownership for individual and organizational results through ethical business practices.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to proactively identify challenges and utilize resources effectively to solve problems and make decisions.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to safely achieve high quality results that contribute to the achievement of business and organizational objectives.
The company is actively seeking United States military veterans and service members who meet the qualifications plus appropriate equivalent combination of education and years of experience as outlined above.
Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and demonstrated related experience may be accepted in lieu of preferred level of education.
120 Tredegar St
Virginia United States
From the same organization