Sr Software Test Engineer
"Sr Software Test Engineer"
with one of our direct clients in
Atlanta, Georgiafor initial contract duration of9+ months.No third party candidates considered for this position. US citizens and all those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
The Integration test lead will work in collaboration with product and engineering stakeholders to develop and coordinate integration test strategy and test plans across various program implementations. The ideal candidate has prior experience leading System Integration and End to End test processes from discovery through implementation. Has the ability to assess and understand the overall program scope and testing implications. The person in this role supports test data and environment strategy and management for the program initiatives and KTLO. The Integration test lead is solution and results-driven, with the ability to test hands-on when required.
Top 5 Must Haves:
- Test Lead in Software Quality Assurance
- Excellent communication – written/verbal.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving abilities
- Ability to define test strategies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- At least 7 years' experience in Software Quality Assurance, manual or automation
- Test Lead Experience is a must.
- Defines the SIT or E2E scope of the testing required for a particular release and/or portfolio and enterprise-level programs based on the requirements and/or business flow under test.
- Identifies the test strategy; including milestones, identify and analyze risks, and their potential impact to determine proper prioritization of the testing activities.
- Ability to define and coordinate test estimations, plan resource needs, and ensure effective task allocation.
- Define and report test metrics and traceability.
- Drive defect resolution with the product and development teams for issues impacting integration and end-to-end testing.
- Excellent Communication; exhibits excellent written and verbal communication with all levels of clients, development teams and team members. Provides feedback and updates on testing projects, prepares reporting, presentations, etc.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with quick adaptation to new technologies, methodologies, and systems
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand the complex interaction between systems.
- Seeks out best practices to find opportunities for improvements in test execution processes. Actively participates in the engineering community, staying up to date on new testing technologies and methodologies.
- Experience in test verification with SQL tools
- Hands-on experience with Postman, Rally,
- Exposure to backend services/microservices testing is a plus.
- Experience with monitoring and alerting (using New Relic, Splunk etc) is a plus.