Sr Fleet Administrator – Quality Assurance
Baltimore Gas and Electric Company (BGE)
Job ID: 245743
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Support the Fleet Operations Manager and the Fleet Supervisors in the operation of regional Fleet Services maintenance facilities to maximize the performance of fleet vehicles and effectively minimize the cost of operations. This position will be primarily responsible for establishing and managing a quality assurance program for Fleet which will include data integrity, audits of maintenance operations, and supplier quality. Work closely with customer organizations and affiliates to establish and meet their requirements for fleet vehicles and equipment. Develop and execute strategies to enable Fleet Services to continue to be a competitive fleet service provider. Position may be required to work extended hours, including 24 x 7 coverage during storms or other energy delivery emergencies.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Establish and maintain a Quality Assurance program for Fleet Services.
- Governance and oversight of Fleet's asset management processes, including vehicle assets, fuel management, and all required governmental reporting. Interface with key contractors and equipment suppliers to ensure vendor accountability and cost-effective operations of maintenance facilities.
- Organize and lead the retirement and disposal of all fleet vehicles
- Research, and resolution of vehicle and equipment operation issues with manufacturers, vendors, suppliers, energy delivery and affiliate user groups. Analysis of data and customer organization feedback to manage resources and ensure operational goals are met.
- Oversight of process to address traffic violations related to company vehicles.
- Identify, coordinate, communicate and implement effective database support solutions in order to provide database support for Fleet applications and projects, which include but are not limited to vehicle maintenance and fueling systems
- Develop various reports to collect data and provide analytical support for performance indicators
- Environmental SPOC for all Fleet audits and emergencies
- Project Management of special Fleet initiatives aimed at improvement of safety, cost, and operations metrics
- Act as back up and aid Manager in the development and maintenance of disaster recovery plans and business procedures to assure business continuity for Fleet Services.
- Management of vehicle licensing and registration processes.
- Management of vehicle repair warranty recovery process.
- This position requires interaction with key management and executive leadership from customer organizations. As such, this position must be able to effectively communicate with operations leads in identifying vehicle and equipment repair trends and selecting the right vehicles and equipment to meet the business needs.
- This position interacts with State Transportation and Environment agencies. Failure to comply with Federal, State and local regulations could result in the loss of required licensing and subject Exelon to significant fines.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Engineering AND 5 – 8 years related business experience, or in lieu of Bachelor's degree, either: Associates Degree in Engineering or Automotive technology or related field AND 7-10 years relevant business experience OR 9 – 12 years relevant business experience
- Proven Leadership ability in a high performance work culture
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement process enhancements and efficiencies including technology and performance
- Proven high performance in safety
- Demonstrated expertise in technical and diagnostic skills
- Experience with forensic accident investigation processes (Root Cause Analysis/Failure Analysis)
- Working knowledge of local, state and federal transportation regulations, procedures and processes
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of vehicular operational systems, such as, but not limited to, mobile hydraulic systems, insulated aerial devices, pneumatic systems,
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Passport, Access, Mainframe Applications and Fleet Management System (M5)
- ASE Certifications or relevant Fleet/Automotive experience
- Fleet Management Certification (CAFS, CAFM) or relevant Fleet experience
- Quality Assurance / Quality Control Experience
- Data Management and Visualization Experience (Microsoft PowerBI & Excel)
Baltimore Gas and Electric Company (BGE)
From the same organization