Sr Environmental Coordinator/Principal
Equitrans Midstream Corp.
We have an exciting opportunity for a regionally based* (PA/WV/OH) Senior Environmental Coordinator/Principal. This role will be responsible for ensuring compliance with applicable local, state, and federal laws/regulations and ETRN internal policies and procedures.
*flex work arrangements will be considered.
Your tasks and responsibilities include:
– Prepare, modify and update SPCC, GPP, HWCP, RCRA, PPC, SWPPP and SPRP plans as necessary to comply with regulatory requirements.
– Prepare supporting documentation and manage plan update schedule.
– Support environmental regulatory compliance with inspection and record review.
– Support water operations by ensuring compliance with 25 Pa. Code §78a and operating within 123 permits.
– Inspect tanks and associated equipment for compliance with environmental regulation.
– Coordinate with local emergency response groups regarding the storage and use of hazardous materials.
– Support the implementation of environmental practices and processes associated with the design, construction, operation and reclamation of natural gas pipelines, compressor stations, etc.
– Inspect sites for environmental compliance from the construction phase through reclamation.
– Establish and maintain documented procedures and best management practices for construction and operation of midstream facilities.
– Prepare and provide compliance training to various departments and contractors on requirements and best practices.
– Manage waste disposal activities for midstream facilities including obtaining profiles, preparing compliance reports, and maintaining records.
– Spill and incident response including remediation and reporting in accordance with Act 2.
Who you are:
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our CORE values; Safety, Integrity, Collaboration, Transparency and Excellence. More specifically related to this position, Equitrans Midstream Corporation seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
– A bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Geology, Environmental Sciences, or a related discipline.
– At least eight years of relevant environmental and/or energy experience is needed for the senior environmental coordinator position. Principal coordinators have at least ten years of related experience. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
– The ability to work both independently and as part of a diverse, multi-disciplinary team.
– Advanced communication skills, both oral and written in addition to active listening skills for internal and external audiences.
– Excellent computer skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
– The ability to manage stressful situations to a positive outcome.
– The ability to travel within WV, PA, OH, NC, and VA
– Experienced in application of environmental regulations in WV, PA, and OH
The anticipated salary range for this position is $86,200 to $120,600 plus a total rewards package that includes:
– Medical, dental, and vision insurance
– Life and disability insurance
– Retirement and savings plans
– Short-term incentive plan
– Paid time off
– Overall compensation may vary.