Software Analysis Engineer
Dynetics, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Software Analysis Engineer to join our team and help create unique solutions for complex problems. Dynetics provides responsive and cost-effective engineering, scientific, and IT solutions to defense, space, cyber and commercial customers from offices across the United States.
Dynetics is seeking candidates with the expertise necessary to analyze weapon system software to determine functionality and vulnerabilities. The engineer in this role will work closely with the customer team.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Cyber Engineering, or related technical degree with a final GPA of 3.0 or higher and at least two years of relevant experinece.
- Candidate must have object-oriented software development experience using C++, Java, or Python.
- Candidate must have professional experience with software analysis and debugging.
- Candidate must be a U.S. citizen and possess an active Final Top Secret/SSBI clearance.
Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or be willing to relocate to the Huntsville / North Alabama area.
Experience in one or more of the following areas is preferred:
- Software reverse engineering and related tools (Ghidra, IDA)
- Vulnerability research and analysis
- Virtualization and emulation (VMware, VirtualBox, QEMU)
- File system recovery and forensics analysis
- Rapid tool-development using scripting languages (Python, Bash)
- Windows and Linux operating systems
U.S. Citizenship and a current Final Top Secret/SSBI Clearance with SCI eligibility is required. Must possess active SCI clearance with current investigation (within last 4.5 years) and be able to maintain a Top Secret Clearance.
In order to enter Dynetics facilities in the U.S. and to attend Dynetics events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated or have an approved exemption on file for COVID-19. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.