Site Manager (Construction)
We are currently seeking a Site Manager to join the Lindum Construction team, responsible for all aspects of site operations from start to completion and aftercare.
Main responsibilities and roles include:
Responsible for managing both directly employed site staff and subcontractors
- Leading progress meetings
- Planning and programming all site activities
- Coordinating labour
- Working closely with the contract teams
- Ensuring work is completed on time, within budget and to the highest quality.
- Maintenance of company required Health & Safety procedures / initiatives including PPE, Site Inductions, Management of Method Statements/Risk Assessments, Work Permits, Scaffold/Lifting equipment inspections
- Adherence to the Company quality standards including Management of defects, compliance with specification, compliance with materials / workmanship schedules, subcontractor code of conduct, considerate Constructors Scheme
- Coordination / Leadership of the site team
- To be responsible for the opening and closing of the site facilities
- Management of site facilities; welfare, toilets, offices, compound area etc.
- To assist in the management of project specific preliminaries
- Preparation / assistance with the site progress reports
- Safe storage and co-ordination of materials
- To be responsible for the accurate / timely completion of site based documentation
- Attendance at project and company related meetings
- Previous site management experience
- Good communication skills – looking after clients and our supply chain
- Current qualifications such as SMSTS, First Aid etc
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and people management skills
- Ability to plan all aspects of construction operations
The role is permanent full-time, 45 hours per week (7.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday) Lindum Group can also offer a competitive package with benefits including Group Personal Pension, profit related pay, employee share scheme and opportunities for further training, development and progression.
To apply, please complete the application form below and attach your CV and covering letter.
For further information, visit www.lindumgroup.com. Alternatively, please contact a member of the Recruitment Team.