Senior Recruitment Consultant (Finance) – New York
New York, NY
Permanent People are pleased to be working with an industry-leading recruitment agency who have global presence. This forward-thinking business have established an excellent reputation in their field due to their consultative approach, innovative thinking and a service over sales mentality.
Our client take pride in their honest and transparent service which has developed their longstanding relationships where they really get to know and understand their clients’ needs. This is a mature culture with a non-micromanaging approach, instead employees are encouraged to use their initiative and think innovatively with each client and candidate.
$70,000 – 95,000
United States of America
Our client are looking to expand and grow their client base due to continued growth and success. Based from there New York office there is the opportunity to recruit in an established Interims Finance Division.
- At least 3 years 360 recruitment experience specialising in the Finance market. Interim experience is beneficial but perm will also be considered.
- An ambitious, proactive and innovative approach to recruitment, you enjoy generating your own business and developing your desk
- Entrepreneurial mentality
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to establish rapport with high-end clients
- Opportunity to inherit an established desk
- Industry leading commission structure – no threshold
- Career Progression
- A mature, collaborative environment with no micromanaging
- Monthly rewards for high-achievers
- Generous annual leave allowance
If you're interested in this Recruitment position, contact Paul Reid at Permanent People today.