Senior Program Manager – MACH-TB
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Senior Program Manager to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
The Program Manager will lead all program management functions for the team involved with design, development, and flight testing of advanced technology/experimental missile systems and subsystems in support of a low-cost, high pace Hypersonics experimental payload development and test program. The position will have responsibility for planning, tracking, and execution of complex tasking within technical, schedule, and budget constraints. The program involves diverse technology areas including electronics, guidance, navigation and control, power generation, structures, payload integration, thermal protection, and system integration. The program will also involve management complexity related to performance by a large group of subcontracted team members, with several geographically disperse places of performance and a complex multi-agency customer set.
- Candidate must have a Bachelors Degree in Engineering.
- Candidates must have a strong technical background in defense systems (or subsystems) with at least 15+ years of experience in Engineering and Program Management. Experience at the Chief Scientist/Technologist/Engineer level is desired.
- Strong verbal and written skills along with a solid practical knowledge of complex missile or space systems, system integration, and flight testing is required.
- Candidate must have strong leadership credentials, good organizational skills, attention to detail and work well as a key member of a team often tasked to be highly responsive and agile in order to satisfy critical technology development needs.
- The candidate must have experience in the following areas:
- Experience supporting a multi-year development/production program valuing more than $100M.
- Flight Programs (Missile, Space, or Rocket launch systems)
- Working knowledge of missile RF/TLM, Electrical, Mechanical, GNC, SW, TPS, and launch support equipment functions. Prior launch/flight test/test range experience is required.
- Cost estimating and Budget management
- Organizational/IPT development
- Leading a large and diverse team including suppliers and subcontractors
- Disciplined metric-driven program management
- Proven experience managing to and meeting accelerated schedules
- Effective communication of information between various functional disciplines as well as strong briefing skill with Sr. Gov’t customers (SES, General Staff) and C-suite level leadership.
- Assist in the process to construct or acquire additional facilities to support vehicle assembly and integration.
- Strong understanding of implementing classified environments for programs.
- Strong understanding of hardware development, manufacturing, procurement, production, and integration.
- Proficient using Microsoft Excel, Word, Project, and PowerPoint.
MS or PhD desired.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Top Secret/SSBI Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Final Top Secret Clearance.
In order to enter Dynetics facilities in the U.S. and to attend Dynetics events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated or have an approved exemption on file for COVID-19. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.