Sales Assistant- 8
*monthly bonus * 50% employee discount* employee referral incentive *leading outdoor retailer
About the role
Our Sales Assistants are the key people in our stores; the first point contact with our customers. You’ll be an important part of the store team!
Your day will involve
- Customer Service; creating a great shopping experience
- Replenishing the store
- Visual standards
- Learning, developing and sharing your product knowledge
- Being a Brand Ambassador!
We are looking for someone with…
- A passion for selling and talking to people
- Enthusiasm, and a hands-on attitude
- An eye for detail, and with high standards
- Excellent timekeeping
- Great people skills
- An interest in what we sell and what we do!
Who are we? At 380+ stores globally and over 3000 employees we are a leading outdoor retailer, with an always-evolving attitude. You can find out about our fantastic own-brand products, as well as our newly launched brands, such as Animal, at www.mountainwarehouse.com.We’re working hard on sustainability, introducing more and more organic and recycled products- One Planet. Check out our “Inside the Outdoors” section, where you can explore the outdoors, find expert advice on how to choose your ski pants or top tips for dog owners, and learn about some of our charity ventures.
- International- we have stores in Europe across Poland, Germany and Austria, across the pond in Canada and the USA, and our latest adventure is in New Zealand!
- Animal was acquired by Mountain Warehouse and re-launched in the Summer of 2021, initially with an online presence only, before we moved to showcasing a range in some of our stores. We are so excited to have opened our first few stores!
Why join us?
We love seeing people grow; many of our team have started their journey with us, progressing to Supervisor roles, and beyond. We are passionate about developing our store teams, recently launching a learning platform with some great tools!
- 50% Employee Discount across Mountain Warehouse and Animal
- Monthly bonus
- Twice-yearly uniform allowance
- 20 days annual leave, plus Bank Holidays, pro-rata to your contract
- Auto-enrolment Pension scheme
- Employee Referral Incentive
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Development and progression within a fast-paced and stable environment
- Colleague hardship scheme
- Online learning portal, accessible to all team members
If you embrace hard work and strive to achieve, then come on our journey, and join us – inside the outdoors!