Regional Sales Director, West
Minsait ACS, Inc.
Minsait ACS, Inc. is seeking a highly motivated sales professional to help drive growth across the Western region. The Regional Sales Lead/Director is responsible for growing the Minsait ACS Inc. footprint within the defined geography at existing customers and prospects. The ideal candidate will possess strong sales and interpersonal skills with a deep understanding of the US utility market and the current market drivers. The successful candidate will proactively engage with existing customers and prospects to build a sustainable pipeline and grow bookings of the Onesait Utilities solution set. Onesait Utilities is a comprehensive OT/IT solution offering which includes ADMS, Smart Metering, Customer Information Systems, DER Integration, Advanced Data Analytics, a flexible iIoT platform as well as substation RTU's.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops and executes the regional business plan to exceed sales objectives.
- Aggressively grows a qualified pipeline of opportunities.
- Effectively manages the pipeline and forecast for the region on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Builds long term relationships with key stakeholders (customers, prospects, and partners).
- Identifies new opportunities and leads customer engagement to securing the order.
- Drives campaigns to increase awareness and promote thought leadership across the region.
- Supports RFP and proposal responses by coordinating across various internal and external partners.
- Gathers and communicates organization market requirements, competitive analysis, and customer expectations to internal stakeholders.
- Supports the transition of secured contracts to project delivery team.
- BS/BA degree from an accredited college or university
- A four to seven years direct sales experience in the energy industry with a focus selling OT/IT software solutions, such as ADMS, Metering Systems, Data Analytics etc. An equivalent combination of education and experience will be accepted.
- Experience with Operational Technology (OT) and Information Technology (IT) solutions with an understanding of the value of different delivery models, i.e., on-premise, virtualization, cloud.
- Ability to identify and build relationships with key stakeholders across all levels of the utility.
- A solid understanding and knowledge of the business processes of a utility (electricity, water and gas) and the systems that run those processes.
- Ability to develop and lead deal strategies for complex sales; be the quarterback to drive the deal to close.
- A detailed understanding of different commercial models for software solutions, i.e. perpetual, subscription etc. and how to position with a customer
- Experience working with partners and third-party rep agencies to drive new business within the region.
This is a remote position, with the successful candidate working from their home-base within the western United States.
Read the full posting.
Minsait ACS, Inc.
2755 Northwoods Parkway
From the same organization