Qualified Baker – New World Lincoln
We are seeking a baker to join our Bakery Team. Lincoln is a Growing rural university town 20 minutes from Christchurch, Canterbury.
The vacancy is a permanent position. You will be a part of an enthusiastic and motivated team. We are a store that values initiative and trying new things.
Our goal is to be “A stand out shopping experience that is so good people go out of their way to choose us!” You will be part of our frontline team who are the face of our business.
The purpose of the job: To bake products to a high standard so that the items are attractive and appealing and displays invite customers to purchase.
- Experience in scratch baking specialty breads, pastry products, and/or cakes would be an advantage
- Attention to detail
- Dedication to customer service
- Work with speed and efficiency
- Be reliable
- Get on well in a team and communicate effectively at all levels
- Reliable transport for an early morning and one weekend shift
In this role you will be directly reporting to the Bakery Manager and Assistant manager
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintaining of our Health & Safety and Food Safety Standards
- To reduce waste through stock rotation
- Baking doughs, Speciality breads,Muffins,cake and pastries etc
- See that shelves are kept well stocked and that displays are appealing.
- To be customer focused on the shop floor when filling the display cabinets.
Applications close: Saturday 8th April 2023
Email or write letter off interest to [email protected]