Project Manager Permanent
We have a fantastic opportunity reputable steelwork contractor. They are currently looking for a Project Manager with knowledge of the structural steel sectors. This position would suit either new project managers wanting to get in with a strong company or an experienced steelwork project manager looking for complete autonomy in their projects.
Job Title: Project Manager – Structural Steel
Function – Design, Fabrication, and Installation of Structural Steel.
We have a fantastic opportunity reputable steelwork contractor. They are currently looking for a Project Manager with knowledge of the structural steel sectors. This position would suit either new project managers wanting to get in with a strong company or an experienced steelwork project manager looking for complete autonomy in their projects along with a great work-life balance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Consults with the client to determine functional and technical requirements of the scope of work and prepares estimates regarding labor, materials, equipment, estimated costs and construction time
* Collaborates with other project managers and supervisors on a daily basis to prepare, plan, develop and oversee site projects, establishing priorities.
* Provides estimating and cost analysis, inclusive or detailed proposals in accordance with project specifications.
* Uses extensive knowledge of project scheduling, bids, take-offs, change orders, and contracts to properly identify and process scope changes, address issues, communicate regarding project milestones, etc.
* Continuously develop relationships with prospective and current clients
* Ensures all equipment, tools, and employees assigned to the project operate in accordance with government regulations, customer requirements, and company policy and safety requirements.
* Travels to job sites on a regular basis to oversee projects
* Perform other duties as required
Experience in Structural steel projects.
Competent in communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills; ability to multi-task
Proven success in delivering high-quality projects on time and on budget
Strong conceptual thinker; strong critical thinking skills and problem-solving ability; able to multi-task and work under pressure; strong verbal and written communication skills
Computer Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Work, Excel, Outlook)
Associate’s Degree in Construction Management, or another related discipline. Professional experience may substitute for education on a year-for-year basis.
Novax Recruitment are currently working several steelwork and Civil engineering positions across the United States. If you would like to see what opportunities, we are working on. Then send a copy of your cv through the website.