For this assignment with Aquent's client, we are seeking an experienced Project Manager.
This team is responsible for handling and managing recycled and renewable materials 2 parts of this role entail:
1. Enclosure: currently there is work underway to reduce carbon impact and increase recycled product usage Looking for someone to: – track timeline of project work – Tracking with DRI (Directly Responsible Individuals) – Report challenges in Timeline and budget – Finance weekly updates – Strong PM Skills, Communication Skills – Previous industry experience in sustainability is not required, everything can be learned and trained on.
2. Analytical Looking for someone to: – Scale and standard team processes – Make recommendations for all users for templates, systems, etc – Drive and develop solutions to scale overall work
Hybrid work schedule- local candidates only. (WFH Monday, Friday; Work from Office Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
5+ years proven experience planning and coordinating sophisticated, cross-functional programs from initiation to delivery in the software/technology field
5+ years of project/program management experience in a large engineering org, working with application design, integration, and deployment in a global IT environment
Solid understanding of the full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) process including comprehending business and functional requirements, developing detailed technical designs, and implementing testable solutions when needed Familiarity with Java, SOA, J2EE, Object Oriented Programming and Oracle, with an emphasis on Web Applications
Solid ability to understand and develop new engineering solutions to drive repeatable realization of products and programs
Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to zoom in to a specific feature or functionality and then zoom out to explain the way this feature or functionality connects to the bigger product or program
Extraordinary influencer who is outstanding at connecting the dots at the organization, strategy, program and project levels
Comfortable working with, presenting to, and facilitating decisions among senior leaders and executives based on evolving priorities.
Able to ask the right questions and challenge status quo
Shown strength in position of leadership.
Ability to mobilize, encourage, and lead teams without direct management authority.
Ability to lead teams of both internal and external cross-functional partners
Expert knowledge of program/project management tools such as strategic frameworks, change management, dependency management, and risk management.
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $105.58 to $ 117.31 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
– You're paid weekly
– Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
– Access to Fidelity 401(k)
– Access to FSA Program
– Direct deposit for your pay check
– Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
– Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
– Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
– Aquent support: your Aquent Resource Manager checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)