Pricing Analyst – Remote
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Pricing Analyst to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber, and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific, and IT solutions.
The Pricing Analyst must be a self-starter capable of working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with the ability to prioritize tasking. They will manage and perform complex cost proposal processes and create deliverable to ensure timely delivery and compliance with best practice standards. They will be responsible for managing a wide portfolio of proposals for existing Dynetics contracts. They will develop and prepare pricing schedules and cost volumes in response to Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Requests for Quotes (RFQs), Requests for Information (RFIs), Rough Order of Magnitudes (ROMs), etc. The Analyst will serve as the main pricing point of contact for Government or Other Transactional Authority proposal activity.
Works with management to assist in developing and implementing price strategies. May participate in contract negotiations.
This position is approved to support prospective employee to work 100% remote.
- Requires Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and a minimum of 8-12 years of prior prelvant pricing experience or Masters with 6-10 years of prior relevant pricing experience supporting cost proposals, including government, FAR-based proposals.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel with a firm understanding of advanced formulas and pivot tables.
- Able to work well in a team setting and able to ask for help when the need arises
- Maintains current knowledge of the industry and pricing trends.
- This position is available for 100% remote workplaceopportunity, travel may be required (less than 10%) to various locations to support programs and customers.
- Experience with ProPricer software is a plus
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
In order to enter Dynetics facilities in the U.S. and to attend Dynetics events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated or have an approved exemption on file for COVID-19. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.