- Full Time
- Posted 3 days ago
- Competitive Salary Based upon Experience USD / Month
- Closes: April 10, 2023
- Job Qualifications:
• The successful candidate must be able to work well as part of a design team, make immediate contributions and take initiative to complete work.
• Min. 3-5 years of experience as an architectural designer or licensed architect, preferably with experience on historic preservation and adaptive reuse projects
• Knowledge of Revit, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign are important.
• Working knowledge of the design process, including compiling a set of construction drawings
• Conceptual 3-dimensional thinking and graphic presentation skills
• Flexibility to focus on a variety of project types or multiple, concurrent projects in various stages of development
• Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
• Ability to communicate design ideas and direction quickly
• Strong leadership, organization, communication, and relationship management skills
• Architecture degree from an NAAB accredited school. Historic Preservation Certificate or degree is a plus.
- How to Apply:
Send your resume and electronic portfolio to [email protected]. Please keep submissions to less than 5 MB. The candidate must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
- Job benefits: The full-time, permanent positions offer a competitive salary, potential profit bonus, medical coverage, 401K retirement plan, and a great office location at 1224 Houston Avenue. We offer twelve days of paid time off plus one week off at Christmas when the office is closed. We encourage career growth by paying towards AIA or IIDA membership, Professional Certification and LEED certification.
- Physical Demands / Work Environment: Regular business hours and in-person due to the collaborative nature of the work