Pre-Apprentice Lineman (Yuma)
Please read the entire posting carefully as there are very important steps noted below. Printing this posting for future reference is advised.
To be considered, you must meet or exceed the following qualifications:
- Must be eighteen (18) years of age.
- Must possess a High School diploma or G.E.D. prior to the application closing.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have a valid Manual Transmission Class "A" Commercial Driver's License (CDL).No mechanical restrictions i.e., airbrakes (Must have taken CDL test in a vehicle with a manual transmission and air brakes).
- Successfully pass the Edison Electrical Institute (EEI) CAST Aptitude Test.
- Selected candidates that have not already completed the CAST test or are eligible to retest will be invited to take the CAST test
- Must be physically qualified to do the job and display the aptitude, attitude and adaptability necessary for the trade.
- This position requires working with aerial equipment, which has weight restrictions of 300 lbs or less
- Live within 45 minutes of the Yuma office located at 6700 E 30th St. Yuma, AZ 85365
- Upon completion of the Lineman Apprentice Program, this position will have a retention requirement to remain in the Yuma area for a minimum of two (2) years
Selected candidates who have passed the minimum qualifications will be subject to the following requirements:
- Must successfully pass the CAST test.
- Must meet the requirements of the essential job functions assessment prior to participating in any physical field evaluation.
- Must successfully pass a physical field evaluation.
- Must successfully complete an oral interview.
Read the full posting.
400 North 5th Street
Arizona United States
From the same organization