Personal Assistant to CEO
Advanced Logic Industries
Advanced Logic Industries, Inc. is looking for a personal assistant to the CEO to support various administrative responsibilities as well as manage a secondary home in Blacksburg, VA while the CEO is in California where he splits his time. This role is intended to be a part-time position, working approximately 20 hours per week. The position allows you to work from home much of the time. However, on site work, overseeing the management of the Blacksburg home will be required. The assistant will work from the Blacksburg home as needed to support the management and maintenance of the home.
WHAT YOU WILL DO – RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide business and personal scheduling assistance including the booking of travel arrangements.
- Manage the CEO's calendar and appointment scheduling.
- Schedule maintenance for the CEO's home in Blacksburg.
- Work from the CEO's home in Blacksburg as needed to manage access for contractors and maintenance projects.
WHO YOU ARE – ATTRIBUTES FOR THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Proficient in computer technology especially Microsoft Office applications.
- Comfortable with video conferencing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills appropriate to supporting and communicating with C-level executives.
- Exceptional organizational and self-management skills.
- Follows instructions clearly and accurately within a timely manner.
- Self-motivated and professional.
- Familiar with home maintenance.
If the above sounds like you and you are looking for a position that affords you with a flexible schedule allowing you to balance the demands of work and personal life, we encourage you to apply today!
- Hourly wage to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills and abilities of the applicant
Founded in 1991, Advanced Logic Industries (ALI) is a regional professional Information Technology services organization that delivers technology solutions to clients in Virginia and the surrounding Mid-Atlantic Region. ALI’s experience has enabled many organizations to gain substantial returns on their technology investments and efficiently manage the introduction of new technologies into their environments.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, creed, color, national origin, age, religion, disability, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Interested candidates should submit resumes with a cover letter and references to [email protected]