At Constellation, a freshly independent and soon-to-be Fortune 200 company, we're providing the energy and services to transform our future. Combining next generation technologies and product offerings with the country's lowest carbon generating fleet, our company is purpose-built to meet the challenges of the climate crisis.
Constellation has been the leader in clean energy production for more than a decade. Now we're speeding delivery of low-carbon or no-carbon power to help families, communities, governments, and businesses meet their sustainability and decarbonization goals. Constellation provides 10 percent of total clean power and 22 percent of clean baseload power in the United States and is the leading competitive retail supplier of energy products, services and clean energy solutions. The race is on to confront climate change, and no company is more ready to meet that challenge.
We are committed to advancing diversity, equity and inclusion and believe in attracting, retaining and advancing employees who will best serve and represent our customers, partners and communities. We provide a workplace that ensures mutual respect, where each individual has the opportunity to grow and contribute at their greatest potential. Constellation will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and power a successful career.
Join us as we accelerate the transition to a carbon-free future. Energize your career with Constellation.
Annual Salary starting from $108,000.00 .
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Responsible for the coordination and development of all forced, planned, and refuel outage schedules, with a focus on activity, logic, resource, and constraint input into the scheduling tool. The Scheduler will successfully develop and maintain accurate schedules throughout development and execution, by working with peer Schedulers, Specialized Team Leads, System Engineers, and Outage Specialists.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Develop and maintain detailed, accurate, and usable schedules and reports. (50%)
- Develop work windows and assist in creating contingency plans, by working with Leads, Engineers, and Planners. (20%)
- Facilitate scheduling meetings for the purpose of pre-planning, implementing, and critiquing schedules. (15%)
- Ensure open communications between all departments, Specialized Teams, and System Engineers. (10%)
- Identify and implement enhancements to outage development and execution processes. (5%)
- Review, analyze, and initiate schedule or process enhancements to allow for efficient development and implementation of the schedule to save time, money, exposure, and improve safety and reliability.
- Revised 04/28/2020
- Technical degree with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience OR
- High School Diploma or Equivalent with 7 years related experience 3 of which is scheduling experience
- Critical Path scheduling Method knowledge
- Scheduling Tool knowledge
- Current or former SRO license/certification
- Shutdown Safety Program knowledge
- P-6 experience
- Experience as an FLS in directing and managing work of multiple crafts
Constellation is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor