MASC-F Entry Level Software Developer
Dynetics, a Leidos company, is seeking an energetic, motivated Entry Level Software Developer who is ready to start their career journey byjoining our diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. We have offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Dynetics is seeking an entry level candidate to join the Modeling and Simulations Contract Framework and Tools (MASC-F) program. The MASC-F program will support the Missile Defense Agency (MDA) in performing Ballistic Missile Defense System (BMDS) Modeling & Simulation (M&S) and its intended uses.
The successful candidate will utilize a variety of engineering skills to quickly address issues during integration and checkout events across multiple software products. Opportunities exist to work a variety of issues from software defects, misconfigurations, and network/hardware anomalies while coordinating with stakeholders and MDA customer.
– Knowledge with full lifecycle agile software development projects, a plus
– Knowledge with software issue tracking tools such as JIRA/VersionOne/Gitlab/Github a plus
If you possess a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or the equivalent experience/combined education and 0-1year of professional experience APPLY!
Or you have master’s degree or possess arelated PhD or JD. With no experience APPLY!
Candidate should be able to demonstrate the following capabilities and/or experience:
- Research and come up with creative solutions to solve existing challenges.
- Works well in a fast-paced collaborative team environment.
- Familiarity with Eclipse or other IDEs (Intellij, Netbeans, Visual Studio).
- Knowledge using C++ and/or Java languages or similar languages.
- Working knowledge with Linux/Unix commands and environment.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented (OO) Design & Development.
Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville – North Alabama, AL area.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) an Interim or Full Secret clearance to start.
In order to enter Dynetics facilities in the U.S. and to attend Dynetics events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated or have an approved exemption on file for COVID-19. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.