Marina OperatorBridgeport Reservoir Marina & Campground
Bridgeport Reservoir Marina & Campground
- Preparing rental boats including gas fill-ups, safety checks, and cleanliness checks
- Marina upkeep
- Providing boat safety and operation tutorials to rental customers
- Cleaning boats
- Retrieving boats from breakdowns
- Oversee proper boat placement and parking in marina slips
- Provide area information to customers
- Reporting maintenance and upkeep issues to supervisor
- Maintenance and cleaning duties as assigned
RV pad with hookups (if you have your own RV). $150 per person/per month deducted from pay.
Employee housing travel trailer available with bed, dinette, and cook station, bathroom with small shower. $200 per person/per month deducted from pay.
*Both options provide wifi for no additional cost. Coin-op laundry is available on site.
-Mid-April through midway to end of October depending on seasonal weather
We are a small family-run operation. We like to have fun while we work and create an atmosphere of support, positivity and inclusivity. We are located in a rural and scenic area. The best part about working for us is the incredible access to outdoor recreation in the Eastern Sierra. Right out of our marina, you can access world-class fishing, mountain biking, and off-roading. Within the town of Bridgeport, you have access to world-class hiking and backpacking trails that bring you to the serene high alpine environment of the Eastern Sierra. The climate in summers is warm and dry, with little precipitation allowing for ample sunny days! Spring and Fall are colder with the potential for snowfall.