LPN – Long Term Care
Power County Hospital District
American Falls, ID
- Adhere to District Policies.
- Observe and enforce safety precautions for all PCHD personnel, patients/residents and visitors
- Control resources and processes toward the attainment of optimum provision of service
- Provide care utilizing current nursing skills and interventions
- Collect data regarding the patient needs, environment, his/her family and early identification of discharge and educational requirements coordinating this information with appropriate department/agencies to assure continuity of care from admission to discharge
- Promote interdepartmental cooperation
- Practice within the scope of education, demonstrated competence, and nursing experience
- PRN and Part-time positions available
Graduate of an accredited nursing program * State of Idaho licensed * One or more years experience in acute/LTC care * References indicating honesty, good attendance, dependability, performance and leadership abilities.* English language skills adequate for effective communications with staff, patients, and public * Positive supportive/coaching approach to co-workers. * Computer skills * Good general health * Work is active, some lifting and twisting required * Able to tolerate long periods of standing and walking* Ability to deal positively in stressful situations * Willing to work varied shifts and weekends as needed
A current CPR certification is also required.