Lead Maintenance Tech Nuclear
At Constellation, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Constellation will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Constellation and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 200 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Constellation!
Direct, coordinate, and provide technical expertise in support of all maintenance field activities; perform all tasks in accordance with Exelon Nuclear Core Values. After selection, candidate must complete the LMT qualification book, and Lead Training prior to being considered a fully qualified Maintenance Lead.
- Provides direction and guidance to maintenance employees; assigns and reviews the work of team members.
- Provides input to employee performance appraisals; participates in rating reliability sessions; participates in resolution of employee issues; ensures that technicians adhere to safety regulations and work in accordance with established procedures.
- Supports maintenance team in work management functions, training activities and special assignments, both technically and administratively.
- Assists maintenance technicians in performing work via instruction and coaching; reinforces where appropriate and provides constructive feedback when necessary.
- Provides recommendations on procurement or improvement of plant equipment, components, systems or procedures.
- Promotes continuous improvement through effective problem solving; implements identified improvements.
- Places company interests, including the desire for high quality, efficiency, flexibility and adaptability, above individual interests.
- Assists supervisor in fostering an environment that maximizes individual team member qualifications and development.
- Performs special projects as required.
- 2 year Technical School or Equivalent
Constellation is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
EEO is the Law Poster