Salt Lake City, UT
Location: Terminal, Salt Lake City, UT
Note: An employee who bids/bumps a job successfully and accepts it will be obligated to move to the new job and live within a reasonable distance from their headquarters.
- Install, maintain, test, adjust, troubleshoot and repair substation equipment which includes, but is not limited to transformers, regulators, load tap changers, circuit breakers, circuit switchers, motor-operated and manual switches, bus work, wiring, battery banks and chargers, and substation structures.
- Operate substation equipment, including switching and grounding.
- Perform testing on substation apparatus such as power factor, transformer turns ratio, megger, ductor, battery load testing, oil sampling, and other analytical tests as assigned.
- Consistently maintains and provides a safe working environment, following safety rules and practices, encouraging safe work behaviors, actively maintaining and accident-free work place.
- Physical requirements may include working in confined spaces and in elevated work areas such as heights from ladders, structures, scaffolds, buckets and boom trucks.
- May work independently or with others, occasionally work long hours during emergency conditions, and be responsible for tools, test equipment, and vehicles
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be a substation journeyman or a journeyman presently enrolled in the substation journeyman training program in good standing
- Must complete the substation journeyman training program.
- Class A CDL is required; OR must be able to obtain a Class A CDL within 6 months of hire date.
Req Id: 104928
825 NE Multnomah
Oregon United States
From the same organization