Information Technology (IT) Intern
City of Centerville Employment
Information Technology (IT) Seasonal Intern
The City of Centerville, a “warm and cheerful” community with a population of approximately 24,000 located southeast of Dayton in Montgomery County has an exciting opportunity for a seasonal intern position within the Information Technology Department. The IT Intern will assist City’s Information Technology Director with IT projects. Interested students pursuing a degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field are encouraged to apply. The IT Intern will work a flexible schedule (up to 40 hours/week).
- Works within IT department to ensure smooth operation of citywide computer systems.
- Performs various administrative tasks within IT department.
- Visits city departments and performs IT troubleshooting and assistance as needed.
- Plans and coordinates special projects and works with other city departments as needed.
- Ability to perform data entry and data manipulation using Microsoft Excel and other relevant software products.
- Organizes and understands IT Department documentation, policies, and office procedures.
- Demonstrates regular and predictable attendance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate or graduate student pursuing degree in computer science, computer engineering or related field.
- Valid driver's license.
Pay rate: $13.00-17.00 per hour.
Submit a resume and/or an application for consideration. Click on Step-1 image below to complete the (optional) employment application. Then click on Step-2 image to complete the applicant information and upload the resume and/or completed employment application and any related documents.
Equal Opportunity Employer