Historic Preservation Crew Leader
- Posted 7 days ago
- 1900 USD / Month
- Closes: April 6, 2023
- Job Qualifications:
● Experience performing historic preservation restoration – i.e. window or masonry restoration, carpentry, log structure maintenance, exterior finish application, or roof repair.
● Experience with AmeriCorps, service learning, or living in community
● Ability and desire to live and work with others in a team setting.
● Interest in a historic preservation career.
● Management or leadership experience.
● Commitment to the full AmeriCorps service term.
● Access to reliable transportation for reporting to crew meeting location in Duluth at the beginning of each project.
● Strict agreement to not engage in any Prohibited Activities as defined in the Member Service Agreement during AmeriCorps hours.
- How to Apply:
Send cover letter, resume, and three professional references to [email protected]
- Contact Name: Beatrice Dornfeld
- Application Email: [email protected]
- Application Address: 1406 E 2nd St Duluth, MN 55805