- Full Time
- Posted 2 weeks ago
- $60,000 – $90,000 USD / Year
- Closes: April 8, 2023
- Job Qualifications:
- MA/MS degree in a related field such as History, Historic Preservation, or Architectural History.
- 6-10+ years of professional experience working in historic preservation or related field
- Meets, or exceeds, the requirements for an Architectural Historian and/or Historian under the Secretary of the Interior’s Standards.
- Demonstrated experience in National Register of Historic Places criteria evaluation and Section 106 of the National Historic Preservation Act.
- Self-starter and team-oriented.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Highly organized and professional with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Good general knowledge of common architectural styles, forms, terms, and historical development.
- Travel to a range of project and office locations, including remote locations, is required, and travel expenses are provided. Candidates should have the capacity and be willing to work outdoors in all seasons through various kinds of weather for field survey purposes.
- Completion of FHWA or ACHP Certified Section 106 Course
- Previous historian/preservationist experience in the A/E industry
- Working understanding of architectural drawings
Knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, GIS
Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite
- How to Apply:
Please Submit your resume and cover letter to https://grnh.se/e0b6ad5e4us
- Application URL: https://grnh.se/e0b6ad5e4us