Front Services Shift Manager
Wind Creek Hospitality
Must be able to work any shift
The Front Service Shift Manager is responsible for overall coordination and performance of Front Service Operations (Valet & Bell) ensuring that exemplary service is provided in accordance with AAA Four Diamond guest service standards. Additionally, the Shift Manager champions and supports the purpose and values of Wind Creek Hospitality Workplace Expectations.
Our genuine engagement and positive energy provide guests an escape from their routine into our exciting fantasy world of fun, chance, and possibility, where everyone feels a sense of belonging and importance.
Our enthusiastic commitment to our purpose inspires and empowers us to do everything right, have fun, and be the best. We will be recognized fairly, elevating our levels of personal accountability, and focus on our customer. The resulting creation of wealth will grow opportunities for all.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Projects a positive image
- Greets all guests and team members
- Schedules team members to ensure excellent level of service to the customer while maintaining and controlling labor costs; Understands and manages within budgetary guidelines
- Authorizes PTO and administers payroll
- Supervises employees including maintaining proper employee relations, recognition, evaluating performance and administering discipline when necessary (including FS Supervisors)
- Recruits front service staff, screens applicants and conducts auditions for employment
- Actively coaches, mentors and develops team members
- Ensures AAA Four Diamond standards are being met consistently
- Provides AAA Four Diamond services levels necessary to meet and exceed guest expectations
- Keeps staff informed of all pertinent information
- Acts as “Manager on duty” supporting front line staff in operational and guest related
- Liaises with other departments as operational issues arise
- Assists front line as necessary with parking/retrieving vehicles, delivering luggage, etc.
- Ensures that claims are minimized by staff’s adherence to established procedures
- Limits the number of accidents and injuries by promoting job safety
- Cross-trains with Front Desk operations
- Assists in the procurement of operating supplies and equipment (OS&E)
- Assists in the development and training of departmental policies and procedures
- Other duties & responsibilities as assigned
Job Requirements: (please ensure you meet the listed requirements prior to applying)
- High School diploma or GED– required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Related Field AND two (2) years Supervisory experience– required
- OR Four (4) years’ experience in a Management position– required
- OR Three (3) years’ experience in a Supervisory position with Wind Creek Hospitality– required
- Experienced with Microsoft Office and other hotel related software
- Ability to safely operate both manual and automatic transmission vehicles
- Must successfully pass job interview, including a guest service audition
- Must be able to operate standard office equipment – phones, computers, etc.
- Must be in good physical condition and able to pass a physical fitness test
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand and walk for entire shift
- Must be able to run when parking and retrieving vehicles
- Must be able to work effectively in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Must be able to endure outside elements/condition – heat, cold, wind, rain, etc.
- Must possess and maintain a valid state driver’s license
- Must be able to pass a panel interview and audition
- Any DUI conviction within the last three (3) years will disqualify any applicant
- Willing to work odd and irregular hours including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Willing to travel and participate in training as recommended or required
- Must have a Tribal Gaming License (or the ability to obtain and maintain a license) as a requirement for this position
- Must have willingness and ability to work in a smoke/secondary smoke environment
NATIVE AMERICAN INDIAN PREFERENCE IN HIRING POLICY SHALL BE ADHERED TO AT ALL TIMES
On-line applications are accepted at http://www.windcreekhospitality.com/Careers. For internal employees please submit your Internal Job Posting Form to your property’s Human Resources office.
Complaints about the recruitment or selection process for employment should be directed in writing to office of the President and CEO of Wind Creek Hospitality.