Family Practice Physician – Fort White, Florida
Fort White, FL
An outpatient Community clinic near Fort White, FL has an immediate opening for a Family Practice Physician. Competitive compensation, full benefits, student loan repayment, and 401k. New graduates are welcomed to apply. Monday-Friday 8-5.
All inquiries are completely confidential, apply today!
Responsibilities of the Family Medicine Physician:
- Examine and treat patients with wide range of medical conditions
- Review patient history, perform exams, diagnose and treat patients
- Prescribes and administers medications
- Educate patient on disease prevention
- Prepare medical records and communicate with team
- Make specialist referrals as needed
- Job is 100% Outpatient!
Requirements of the Family Medicine Physician:
- DO or MD from accredited medical school
- Must have Florida license and DEA
- Competence in all facets of family medicine
- Strong focus on clinical excellence
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified