Entertainment Managers, Culinary Managers And Lead Event ManagersCompass Rose Events
Compass Rose Events
Travel the Country Delivering Large, Outdoor Corporate Events!
POSITION IN NASHVILLE AND CORPORATE HOUSING AVAILABLE
As a member of the Compass Rose Event Management Team, you will be instrumental in driving our mission to deliver extraordinary outdoor corporate events. We strive for Excellence in Family Fun, Delicious Food and Stellar Organization and Logistics. As a Compass Rose Culinary Event Manager, this will be your specialty. You will provide amazing customer service supported by knowledge and expertise in the event industry. We are looking for candidates to fill roles as Entertainment Managers, Culinary Managers and Lead Event Managers.
What you’ll do:
- Deliver above and beyond customer service
- Manage the setup, execution and tear down of large outdoor corporate Family Days and Employee Picnics
- Supervise and provide instruction to temp and volunteer labor
- Drive a 26ft box truck loaded with all the equipment you will need to deliver a one-of-a-kind outstanding event
- Unload Trucks! Set up equipment! Manage run day of the event! Tear down equipment!
- Keep “Safety First” on your mind at all times and speak about it often
- Manage outdoor kitchens and provide food service throughout the event
- Treat our clients like the gold that they are
- Make sure everyone has a good time
- Use every MacGyver skill you have
Who you are: Reached at least your 21st birthday
- Have a valid driver’s license and used it responsibly for the past 5 yrs.
- A workhorse with a “Can Do” attitude
- Smart and Organized
- A multi-tasker
- Physically capable and loves working at a hands-on, outdoor job
- A team player
- Can pass a Criminal Background Check and a Drug Test
Extra Credit: Event experience Culinary experience Truck experience.
What you Need to Know: The employment start date is April 6th. Our Event Manager positions are Seasonal and will end on or near October 31st, 2023 Employment begins with 4 weeks of paid training. Event Managers start at $16.00 per hour for training; $17.00 per hour once training is complete. Tiered pay increases are scheduled as skills are acquired and/or proven.**
- $100 financial incentives per event based on performance and customer service
- Almost all events require long weekend work (Thursday thru Sunday) with travel and overnight stay. We cover event travel costs and offer a food allowance.
- Housing assistance is available for out-of-state employees
About Compass Rose Events:
When choosing Compass Rose Events, our proven, professional, corporate event team designs and delivers the perfect large-scale celebration while the client reaps all the rewards. We create safe, successful, memorable company events for 300 to 25,000 guests that encourage employee interaction, boost company morale and loyalty, generate positive publicity and raise their community visibility. The nation’s elite corporations trust Compass Rose Events with their company entertainment, marketing and employee recognition events because we’re the nation’s largest corporate event provider—and the best. Compass Rose Events promises tailored event design, turnkey event management and professional event execution, and we deliver every time.
Job Type:Hourly: $16.00-$22.00
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Temporary
Salary: $16.00 – $22.00 per hour
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay