Education Instructor Adjunct
Antelope Valley College
Salary: $74.06 – $80.09 Hourly
Full job description and OFFICIAL application available ONLY at: http://220.127.116.11/counter.php?id=253219
Antelope Valley College invites applications for our adjunct (Temporary, part-time) faculty applicant pool for the following: Education Instructor.
Instruct students in the assigned discipline
Assignment may include teaching courses during the day, evening, on-line courses and/or off-campus sites
Required Minimum Qualifications: (Applicant must meet one of the following requirements)
Most current Minimum Qualifications for Faculty in California Community Colleges: Master’s in Education OR the equivalent.
Antelope Valley College Equivalency: Equivalency not needed, per faculty division
AND a sensitivity to and understanding of the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, disability, and ethnic backgrounds of community college students (Assembly Bill 1725; Education Code 87360).
• Experience and/or willingness to teach dual enrollment courses.
• Experience and/or willingness to teach prison courses.
• Ability to design and teach education lectures in varied modalities (online, in person).
• Experience with various learning management systems (Canvas).
• Foster relationships with students and colleagues through inclusive practices.
• Commitment to the academic success of our students.
• Multiple subject credential.
• Elementary Education Experience
• Experience in Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Accessibility and Belonging program development and implementation
• Early Education experience.
How to apply
For a complete listing and details of all open positions and how to apply, select the HR & Employment link on the AVC Web site at https://www.schooljobs.com/careers/avc or contact the Human Resources Office at (661) 722-6311; Voice/Relay, (661) 722-6300 x. 6360, 3041 West Avenue K, Lancaster, CA 93536.