Director, One Stop Enrollment Services
University of Florida
DIR, Academic Support Svcs
Provides strategic planning, vision, and oversight for the centralized One Stop Enrollment Services. Develops and leads strategies and operational plans to ensure the One Stop supports the enrollment mission and goals of the division and the university. Evaluates policies, programs, and services of the department to ensure compliance, quality, efficiency, and effectiveness of operations. Leads projects that enhance One Stop services and division goals.
Oversees personnel management, professional development, and ongoing training of staff. Maintains a culture that supports student success and the mission of integrated enrollment services.
Responsible for data collection and reporting of data pertinent to the overall performance of the One Stop. Tracks and assesses One Stop performance metrics and strategizes ways to continuously improve customer outcomes and ensures that all university communities are served effectively.
Ensures the security and confidentiality of all student record information and submitted documentation to comply with Federal Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
Leads internal and external communications for the One Stop. Collaborates with appropriate units to ensure timely communication of trending issues to stakeholders, students, and appropriate populations. Collaborates with the core office leadership teams to resolve issues that that require a complex level of technical expertise or leadership input. Ensures continuous collaboration between the One Stop staff with the core offices to ensure that students’ needs are met in an efficient manner.
Works closely with the Assistant Vice President and other leaders within the Division of Enrollment Management as part of a core Enrollment Management Leadership team to provide advice to the Vice President for Enrollment Management and Associate Provost; influence direction of the division; and influence development and administration of new programs.
Special projects as assigned in support of the enrollment goals of the university. Specific projects may vary with the incumbent's expertise, experience, as well as shifting needs of the division in response to opportunities and challenges. Travel in relation to presentations, professional development workshops, outreach, etc. Performs other duties as assigned by the Assistant Vice President.
$110,000 – $120,000 annually, commensurate with education and experience
Master’s degree in an appropriate area and six years of relevant experience; or a bachelor’s degree in an appropriate area and eight years of relevant experience.
- Five to seven years progressively responsible experience within One Stop, Financial Aid, Registrar, Bursar, or other related student service office. Significant experience at the Director or Associate Director level with strong leadership, budget management, and technical experience. Master’s degree in higher education or a related field preferred.
- Strong proactive planning, assessment/analysis, research, and organizational skills are essential.
- Proven ability at tracking data closely and preservation of data for comparative analysis.
- Demonstrated track record of success in leading, mentoring, and inspiring a student services office to achieve measurable goals and fostering an attitude of staff responsiveness.
- Demonstrated ability to establish work priorities and coordinate the timely completion of work assignments, strong organizational skills. High level of professional judgement, excellent project management skills.
- Advanced knowledge in cross-functional enrollment services. Experience working with financial aid, registrar, admissions, billing or other student enrollment or academic support services. Knowledge of rules and regulations relating to student academic and enrollment processes, policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Excellent customer service skills. Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain professional relationships when working with sensitive and challenging information and situations. Multicultural competencies – demonstrated ability to work with diverse populations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to articulate and interpret complex information. Demonstrated ability to serve as the lead communicator of policy and process with effective and timely communication to internal staff, students, parents and the campus community.
- Working knowledge of PeopleSoft, Gator360 and other student records systems also preferred.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Applicants must upload the following documents to be considered for the position:
1. Cover Letter
3. List of References
Applications must be submitted by 11:55p.m. (ET) of the posting end date.
Health Assessment Required:No