Development Manager – Web, Mobile Solutions. 6+ Months. FTE/C2H. Milwaukee, WI. (L-4010) (A)
Are you a project manager with a history of being the lead on web or mobile solutions? Open to direct or contract-to-hire? Currently in the Milwaukee, WI area or open to relocating? Then this opportunity might be of interest to you.
In short, our direct client is looking for a Project Manager to join their existing team that delivers (and then supports) software product solutions for their Fortune 500 end clients across the nation. These solutions involve a variety of technologies (.NET, Mobile, Azure — see below for full list) in cutting-edge applications. The ideal candidate is someone that started as a developer and shifted to project management.
So if this sounds like you, APPLY TODAY.
(in order of desirability)
- #1 – Local — PM; Past history as developer; .NET Solutions; Azure; Mobile Solutions
SKILLS – CORE:
- Project Management (PM) Roles
- Project Management — Web Solutions
- Is candidate open to contract-to-hire and/or direct hire? (Optional; notate in comments which one or both)
SKILLS – MAJORITY REQUIRED:
- Project Management — Custom Solutions
- Project Management — Mobile Solutions
- Development Roles — C#, Java, .NET, etc.
- Cloud Computing (notate in comments which ones you have worked with)
SKILLS – ALSO CONSIDERED:
- Cloud — Azure
- Web Services — Microservices
- .NET Core (indicate version in comments, i.e. v3.1, v5, v6)
- Status: 2-Waiting for Feedback
- Employment Type: Perm Hire / Contract to Hire
- Role: Development Manager – Web, Mobile Solutions
- Location: Milwaukee, WI.
- Compensation: Open rate, come back w/ your quote in a 1099/c2c structure. Limited W2 structure also possible but rate drops to $68.25/hr gross. We say gross as the limited w2 rate shown is before employer/employee taxes (not take home; take home would be lower as its after employee taxes which vary).Open $/year in base salary. Come back w/ your desired compensation with your submission.
- Payment Terms: Bi-Weekly invoice, NET 30 payment off invoice.
- Expenses: Included in rate above
- Positions: 1
- Current pool: 1/2 (In Play/Submitted). Click HERE for summary view of candidates submitted so far.
02/16/23 12:25 PM. Tim Bauer. Continue to hold.. (full detail change log at bottom).
If direct hire, NA. If contract-to-hire, duration is estimated to be 6 months (at which point client may move to hire candidate on directly as an employee) but may just continue in a contract structure up to 6+ months.
1st Post Date
|1st Screened by Amplified||0|
|Submitted to Client||1|
|Interviewed by Client||0|
Shared after 1st Screen
Contact for Lead
Face-to-face interview is required after phone screen. If not possible, let LEVERAGEncy know on submission if Skype or other options could work (or none).
Client is only considering candidates with work authorizations of: Green Card,US Citizen
Management Consulting Services
The overall rating for this lead is A. This is based on contract duration being 6, 1 opening(s), and 7+ competitors at our level or better. You can see a graphical ruberic of how these stats translate to a rating here.
Between Amplified and the End Client there are 1 layers. In addition, the end client prefers that Amplified limits the layers between Amplified and the Employer of Record of the candidate to .
02/16/23 12:25 PM
. Tim Bauer. Continue to hold.
01/25/23 16:58 PM
. Tim Bauer. Continue to hold.
01/19/23 15:08 PM
. Tim Bauer. Still holding waiting for budget to clear up at the client.
11/11/22 20:00 PM
. Tim Bauer. Hiring manager confirms looking for at least two days a week onsite. Candidate doesn't need history as a PM on Azure if they are a good fit.
11/11/22 19:56 PM
. Tim Bauer. Role is on hold (per hiring manager). They expect it to reopen in 1-2 months.
11/10/22 14:40 PM
. Tim Bauer. Move to hold as hiring manager is ghosting me. Will reopen on reconnect.
10/26/22 17:37 PM
. Tim Bauer. Client confirms remote hybrid models possible (i.e. 3 days a week onsite). Contract-to-hire or direct hire.
10/19/22 13:38 PM
. Tim Bauer. Client confirms — this role is still wide open (no other candidates in play).
*** END POSTING ***
* Amplified records ALL interviews to help expedite the candidate consideration process. We do share those recordings to agents and potentially end clients. If that concerns you, let your screener know.
*** FOR MORE DETAILS ON FIELDS/TERMS USED IN THE POST — SEE OUR FAQ SECTION HERE ***