Dentist – Full-Time/Part-Time/On-Call
Anchorage Neighborhood Health Center
SUMMARY OF POSITION: The dentist provides routine, preventative, and emergency dental services to patients of Anchorage Neighborhood Health Center. Responsibilities include promoting oral health and positive patient relations as well as participating in quality assurance/improvement activities.
WORK EXPERIENCE: Two years post-graduate practice experience is preferred but not required.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSURE:
- Graduation from an accredited dental school with a DDS or DMD degree, and/or completion with a certificate from a CODA accredited dental residency program.
- Current State of Alaska dental license to practice dentistry is required.
- NPI number and DEA registration is required.
- Must have and maintain current BLS certification.
- Meet minimum CE requirements as per licensing board.
- Two years of clinical experience is preferred.
- Proficient computer skills and experience with electronic dental records software are required.
- Must have an interest in working with all ages and multicultural population of diverse socioeconomic background.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE: Bilingual preferred but not required.
HIRING RANGE: DOE. Listed pay is based on full-time salary.
SIGN ON BONUS: Available
JOB TYPE: Full-Time/ Part-Time, On call available
BENEFITS OFFERED: Competitive Salary, Continuing Education Allowance, Malpractice Insurance (FTCA), License Renewal Allowance, Generous Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Retirement Plan with employer match, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Group Voluntary Insurances, Employee Assistance / Discount Programs. Benefits are available to full-time employees and part-time employees who work at least 20 hours per week.
TO APPLY ONLINE PLEASE VISIT: https://www.anhc.org/careers
*Please note that all ANHC employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19.