Client Data Steward I
"Client Data Steward I"
with one of our direct clients in
Atlanta, Georgiafor initial contract duration of9+ months.No third party candidates considered for this position. US citizens and all those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
The Client Data Steward I will be part of the Client Data Governance (CDG) Team and will share in the responsibility of the creation and maintenance of client master data within the Business Unit’s internal systems (SVOC, OVC). The primary function of the Client Data Steward I is to support the organization by exercising control to ensure the integrity, accuracy and standardization of client data. The client master data creation and updating will be based on requests from internal clients, which include most of the business units in Client. In this role, the Client Data Steward I will need to apply proven analytical and critical thinking skills to each request to ensure the correct resolution is reached. The resolution may often be different than what was requested and could involve doing more than what was requested. The primary applications/software that will be used for performing these duties are Informatica Data Director (IDD), Client.com, Salesforce.com (SFDC), Fastlane, Microsoft Outlook and the Internet. The Client Data Steward I will be held to a Service Level Agreement (SLA) for the creation and updating of client data. In addition, this role will be responsible for monitoring and measuring data quality levels, identifying issues, performing root cause analysis, and driving them to resolution.
- Understand how the client master data supports Client and ensure any changes to the data will not have a negative impact to any business area.
- Analyze and resolve requests and ensure timely follow-through and completion in accordance with business rules and Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
- Analyze requests for completeness and follow up with requester accordingly
- Analyze requests to reach proposed resolutions for the creation or update of a client record. This analysis includes validating the legitimacy of the customer, verifying the information requested is correct and determining whether or not the customer is already in internal system (SVOC, OVC).
- Evaluate the Client/Lender Match automated process output and initiate requests to correct the Lender affiliation with the appropriate Client account, when applicable. This involves analyzing the lenders information and determining the correct account it should be affiliated with in Client.com. Determine when other groups need to be engaged as part of the analysis and resolution process. Other groups include, but are not necessarily limited to, the various Client business units, Billing, Product Management, Corporate Affairs, Credit & Collections, Inventory and Sales Operations.
- Resolve data quality exceptions, which are identified through monthly data quality reporting.
- Update progress of requests through usage of SFDC and status reporting using Microsoft Outlook tools
- Provide excellent customer service on all client requests and inquiries by owning the issue/question until resolution and following through with the client (internal to Client)
- Maintain master list of data quality issues and pending projects/solutions
- Identify focus areas for improvement opportunities as substantiated by metrics
- Eliminate Root cause
- Execute root cause analysis research, workshops, and other methods to identify the origination of discrepancies and identify process improvement opportunities
- Determine the overall effect on the quality of process, system and policy changes
- Proactively work to identify and resolve issues.
Onsite requirements? 5 days/week or Flex Onsite Schedule 2-3 days per week/month? Flex
Potential to Convert FTE? Unknown.
- BS/BA in related discipline OR an equivalent combination of education and work belated experience
- 2+ years of data quality management experience
- An ability to draw connections between data metrics and potential business drivers
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated high-level of proficiency (i.e. high-level of both productivity and work quality)
- Demonstrated high-level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Commitment to doing what it takes to meet SLA’s and other deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, primarily Outlook. Proficiency in Internet searching
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. This includes knowing what type of communication (e.g., email, phone) is appropriate in any particular situation.
- Previous experience working effectively in a fast-paced environment with a high volume of change.
- Confirmed ability to work in a team-based environment as well as independently with initiative.
- Illustrated time management, multi-tasking, decision making, and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to identify and solve root causes
- Demonstrated professionalism in presentation, demeanor, and communication
- Ability to accommodate flexible hours and evening or weekend work as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, or like discipline
- Knowledge of Master data and how it supports the business
- CRM knowledge a plus
- Automotive industry a plus
- Proficiency in Excel preferred.