Cleaning/Turnover SpecialistBlock Island Babysitters, LLC
Block Island Babysitters, LLC
Block Island, RI
Co-Host Block Island is a growing property management service specializing in Airbnb and short term rentals on Block Island, RI. We are seeking a Turnover Specialist to join our team! The right person for this job can work in a fast-paced environment, has an eye for detail, a positive attitude and can complete tasks independently as well as in a team setting.
The details of this job and responsibilities include:
- Providing turnover/cleaning services for the homes ensuring properties are sanitized, cleaned, disinfected, staged and ready for the next guest
- Reporting any missing or broken items
- Restocking items such as sponges, paper towels, TP, soaps, etc and making a list of supplies that are low
- Making beds and folding towels on each bed between turnovers and bagging dirty laundry
- Checking that trash bins are emptied and re-lined
- Assuring the property keys are ready for guest next to house guidebook
- Updating and keeping a time record of each houses turnover so management can let guests know when the property is ready for check-in
- Dropping off and picking up laundry at storage and/or laundry service to be cleaned for next turnovers
- Keeping track of company owned supplies and equipment (Ensure vacuum, mop, cleaning caddy move from job to job)
Training would ideally start mid-end of April and you would be able to stay through until October 1, with the option of staying several weeks longer depending on workload. In the first few weeks we would be doing spring cleanings and organizing/prepping each property to begin the rentals, then weekly doing turnovers between guests.
Experience is not necessary, training is provided. Having a driver's license/reliable transportation is a plus. Housing is only available for women with shared accommodations (We have two positions available currently). Must pass a background check following the interview. Must be authorized to work in the USA, have a cell phone and speak English. Can not be allergic to pets or dust or have anything preventing you from working in a variety of homes.
Applicants that are also willing to work with our sister company, Block Island Babysitters will be preferred. (See our other posting for more info)