Care Centre Deputy Manager/ Team Leader
St Philips Care Group
Deputy/ Team Leader/ Care Centre Manager
33/44 hour contract
We are expanding our teams of deputies across our homes and we are looking to recruit a talented and enthusiastic additional deputy for Caniwck Care Centre.
St Philip's Care provides outstanding care to our residents, and you would be joining a stable and people focused business with a portfolio of 32 homes in the UK.
We have won the following award and continue with this ethos through 2022.
‘The most outstanding Residential Care Management Team in the UK’and we continue to provide a supportive work environment to our employees, we you are valued and appreciated.
You will be joining a stable and people focused business with a portfolio of 32 homes in the UK. We provide a supportive work environment to our employees, we you are valued and appreciated.
The successful candidate will have proven senior experience, be able to lead and manage a team of staff to support the Care Home Manager.
Supporting the floor and working with resident's and colleagues.
You will be responsible for the delivery of quality care – continually assessing our resident's needs and wishes and developing the service to enhance quality of life.
Positively influence the reputation of the home – communicating professionally and warmly with visitors including family, friends, and other external stakeholders.
Essential Qualification – NVQ/SVQ or QCF Level 3 Health and Social care or higher
Deputy Manager or extensive experience as a senior or team leader / ward manager / unit manager
Desirable Personal Attributes
- Excellent ability to build lasting relationships
- Ability to act sensitively and confidentially
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, and ability to work on own initiative is essential.
- Demonstrate a high level of personal integrity towards providing a high stand of service
- Record in achieving results through people.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
Benefits of working with the St Philips Family
- A supportive, inclusive, friendly working environment
- The opportunity to progress and gain further qualifications “learn while you earn!”
- 4-weekly pay periods
- Paid induction and shadow shifts
- E – Learning incentive scheme
- Paid holiday
- Flexible opportunities to fit around your life
- Rewards scheme for all staff
- Refer a friend bonus scheme worth £100.00
- To be part of the St Philip’s Care family across the UK
- The chance to change lives
We look forward to hearing from you!