C and CUDA Programmer
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented C++ and CUDA Programmer to join a diverse, highly skilled team to create unique solutions for complex problems in security engineering and cyber domains. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides cost-effective intelligence, engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
The C++ and CUDA Programmer will promote reverse-engineering and testing of foreign infrared seekers. This work includes developing software and hardware solutions to integrate foreign weapons into a Hardware-in-the-Loop environment. The intention of this development is to assess threat capabilities and vulnerabilities against U.S. systems that oppose it.
Tasks will include developing real-time software models in C++ and NVIDIA CUDA environments to simulate analog and digital missile subsystems, implementing parallelizable algorithms that meet real-time constraints, and troubleshooting hardware test benches. Candidates will work closely with software and hardware reverse-engineering teams to comprehend missile tracking, guidance, and counter-countermeasure algorithms for creation of accurate models. Following development and integration, performance of custom solutions will be validated against actual threat hardware. Once complete, efforts will continue toward developing countermeasures for the threat system, in order to ensure its defeat in combat.
- Candidate will possess a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering from an ABET-accredited institute with a 3.3 or higher GPA before starting in the role.
- Candidate will demonstrate:
- Education or work experience in software design.
- Competency using C++/C and assembly languages.
- Competency using NVIDIA CUDA
Candidate will live in Huntsville or be willing to relocate to Huntsville Alabama area
The following experience is desirable:
- Developing software models in C++/C.
- Developing Simulink models.
- Knowledge of Concurrent RedHawk operating system.
- Knowledge of general purpose microprocessors and FPGAs in a hands-on environment.
- Debugging of complex devices or systems using standard digital and analog test equipment.
- Knowledge of digital signal processing techniques.
- Education with missiles or radars.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Top Secret/SSBI Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Final Top Secret Clearance.
In order to enter Dynetics facilities in the U.S. and to attend Dynetics events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated or have an approved exemption on file for COVID-19. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.