Architectural Historian – Schofield Barracks, Hawaii
Schofield Barracks, HI
- Full Time
- Posted 5 days ago
- $63,000 – $77,000, commensurate with experience and qualifications. USD / Year
- Closes: April 8, 2023
- Job Qualifications:
• MA degree in architectural history, architecture, historic preservation, history, or related field.
• Minimum of two (2) years of professional work experience in architectural history, including experience conducting historical and archival research; analyzing historical data; conducting architectural surveys and evaluations; and synthesizing and writing up the results of research (e.g., building and structure inventories and evaluations, NRHP and state register forms, and historic contexts)
• Thorough understanding of Sections 106 and 110 of the NHPA.
• Excellent written communication and organizational skills and the ability to work with a wide range of data, organize details, and meet deadlines.
• Willingness to work in a highly structured work environment with established lines of authority, procedures, and protocols.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Must be physically able to hike up to five (5) miles per day, and carry and handle equipment weighing up to twenty (20) pounds. Long periods of standing, walking over rough uneven surfaces, recurring bending, stooping, lifting, reaching, or similar activities are expected.
• The successful candidate must be able to work in inclement weather on occasion.
• Must be able to drive a 4-wheel drive vehicle over rough terrain.
• Must have a valid driver’s license or the ability to obtain a driver’s license by the employment start date.
• The successful candidate must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. by proposed start date; CEMML will not provide visa sponsorship for this position.
- How to Apply:
Full job description including application instructions: https://jobs.colostate.edu/postings/122510