- Full Time
- Posted 1 week ago
- $71,099 and up, depending on step level USD / Year
- Closes: April 2, 2023
- Job Summary: The Forest Service's Intermountain Region seeks a permanent GS-12 architectural historian to support projects involving the built environment.
- Job Qualifications:
Must meet the Office of Personnel Management’s Qualification Standards for the History Series 0170 (opm.gov)
Should meet the Secretary of the Interior’s Qualification Standards for Architectural Historian.
- How to Apply:
This announcement is an outreach notice to gauge interest in the position. If interested, contact Richa Wilson at [email protected]. The job will be posted in the future at USAJobs. Review the application process at https://www.usajobs.gov/Help/faq/application/process/ and create a USAJOBs profile if you don’t have one. The Office of Personnel Management often hosts workshops, including “Navigating USAJOBS” and “Federal Resume Writing.” Check the USAJOBS Events website at https://www.usajobs.gov/notification/events for upcoming sessions. You can also find tips on writing a federal resume at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YX7o1PBoFk.
- Job benefits: Full benefits
- Physical Demands / Work Environment: Fieldwork and office work. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license.
- Contact Name: Richa Wilson
- Application Email: [email protected]