Sun City, AZ
Job ID: 13405
Sun City, Arizona, United States15626 N. Del Webb Blvd.Posted: March 7, 2023
Permanent Full Time40 Hours per WeekCloses: April 4, 2023
7A EPCOR Water Arizona Inc.
Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, EPCOR USA's wholly owned subsidiaries build, own and operate water, wastewater and natural gas facilities and infrastructure in the southwestern United States. EPCOR USA provides water, wastewater, wholesale water and natural gas services to approximately 780,000 people across 42 communities and 18 counties in Arizona, New Mexico and Texas. If you're looking for new opportunities, people who care and work that matters, apply today at epcor.com/careers.
Highlights of the job:
We are hiring a full-time Business Analyst position working out of our Sun City, AZ office.
Reporting to the Senior Business Analyst under the CIS Manager, this individual will perform a critical role providing CIS system support to the EPCOR team and assisting with the upgrade to our CIS Billing System.
What you’d be responsible for:
Working closely with Senior Business Analyst under the CIS Manager, this role will:
- Serve as point of contact for CIS (customer information system) support ranging from issue resolution to new login setup using JIRA ticketing system.
- Respond to requests for CIS data from across the organization in a timely fashion.
- Respond to and support internal and contracted business analysts and testers.
- Submit monthly reports of CIS customer operations data.
- Support development efforts and OCM to fully leverage CIS capabilities by interviewing users to gather data and requirements, and assisting with documentation.
- Personally interact and collaborate with process owners to optimize and enhance CIS functionality.
- Support the creation and implementation of current to future-state business process documentation, process maps, and information resources.
- Occasional travel required.
- Conduct analyses on diverse data sets for decision makers, providing appropriately formatted and presented ad-hoc reports.
What’s required to be successful:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or other related field, or equivalent experience in lieu of degree required.
- 5 years of directly related experience required, which includes: working with CIS systems; requirements gathering for process improvement and organizational change; and troubleshooting and analyzing process gaps and technology issues. Experience with training, process documentation, and change management also required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing to varying audiences ranging from senior leadership to call center staff to vendors and external customers (e.g., editing, listening, proofing).
- Ability to collect, understand, and communicate complex requirements to developers and IT personnel.
- Time management: Ability to adhere to schedules and produce desired outcomes under minimal supervision.
- Ability to learn and understand new processes from any area of the business for the purposes of troubleshooting and resolving complex issues to for internal customers.
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office, especially Excel.Assessment will be required.
As an EPCOR employee, you will enjoy a variety of benefits such as a competitive salary, a hybrid work program, an incentive award program, an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision and other insurance coverage, retirement plan with substantial company contribution, generous time-off schedules, training opportunities, tuition reimbursement, and certification support. We’ve been voted as a Best Places to Work employer and we value the safety of each of our team members through our robust safety training and celebration of safety milestones.
Headquartered in Phoenix, EPCOR USA owns, operates and builds water, wastewater and natural gas infrastructure and is among the largest private water utilities in the Southwest. EPCOR USA is an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of EPCOR Utilities Inc. We invest in and look after our communities and the environment. We’re proud of the work we do and the people we hire to do it.
Please note the following information:
- A requirement of working for EPCOR is that you are at least 18 years of age and legally entitled to work in the United States.
- If you are considered for the position, clearance on all applicable background checks (which may include criminal, driving, educational, and/or credit) and professional reference checks is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
On Team EPCOR, we believe in building an engaging, inclusive and diverse work culture that inspires creative thinking, innovation and adds value to our communities. Our organization is a place where everyone is welcome, and where you can bring your whole self to work.
When you join our team, you’ll find a workplace where all opinions, beliefs and lifestyles matter. We encourage you to apply and are happy to provide reasonable accommodation during the selection process to meet your needs.
Join Team EPCOR
Apply for this job.