Adjunct Instructor, Paramedic Program
Palm Beach State College
State College, PA
Instruct college students in accordance with educational theories and techniques. Develops discipline related curricula, assess student learning, participates in program evaluation, and college activities. Maintains college and department standards in support of the College’s mission and strategic plan.
Work schedule varies according to teaching assignment.
Transcripts for Adjunct positions must either be an official copy or a college-stamped student copy, scanned into an electronic format and attached to the application. Transcripts produced through web-based student systems will not be accepted. Applications without attached copies of official transcripts will not be considered.
PLEASE NOTE: This is an open continuous applicant pool. Submitting an application does not guarantee an interview or employment. Positions will be filled by the department on an as needed basis.
Applications without attached copies of official transcripts or non-web based unofficial transcripts will not be considered.Transcripts for Adjunct positions must either be an official copy or a college-stamped student copy or a non-web based unofficial transcript, scanned into an electronic format and attached to their application. Transcripts produced through web-based student systems will not be accepted.
Specific Job Details
To provide instruction in Emergency Medical Services for entry level paramedic training in accordance with Department of Transportation, State of Florida, and National Registry of Emergency Medical Technician requirements all while falling under the auspices of the EMS Program Medical Director.
* Florida Certified Paramedic in good standing.
* Associate degree or higher in any field from a SACS or Regionally accredited college/institution
* AHA BLS Provider
* AHA BLS Instructor
* AHA ACLS Provider
* AHA ACLS Instructor
* AHA PALS Provider
* AHA PALS Instructor
* Level A EMS Instructor Certification (per FAC 64J-1.0201)
* Four years professional experience as a paramedic. Must be pre-hospital.
Please review the following information in order to apply for a position at Palm Beach State College:
- Carefully review the minimum qualifications advertised for the available position as only applicants meeting the minimum requirements will be considered.
- Background Check/ Drug Screen may be required based on the specific requirements of the position for which the application is being submitted. Employment is contingent upon the passing of a drug test and upon completion of a criminal background investigation.
- An important goal of the Office of Human Resources is to respond to all applicants once a selection is made. Please take notice of the position closing date advertised. Whenever positions are filled, the Office of Human Resources responds to all applicants who have submitted applications.
This position is open until filled
How to apply
Palm Beach State College, founded in 1933 as Florida's first public community college, is a diverse, comprehensive institution dedicated to serving the educational needs of Palm Beach County. Integrally linked to the community through strong partnerships, the College provides associate and baccalaureate degrees, professional certificates, workforce development and lifelong learning.