Adjunct Faculty (Online) DeVos Graduate School of Management, MSOL
The DeVos Graduate School of Management has an immediate need for qualified adjunct faculty to teach a variety of courses as part of our MS in Organizational Leadership program, including:
* Leading and Managing People
* Human Behavior in Organizations
* Legal Environment in Organizations
* Global Perspectives in Leadership
* Organizational Transformation and Effectiveness
* Organizational Culture and Systems
* Innovation and Technology
* Organizational Measurement and Statistics
The candidate must hold a Ph.D., D.B.A. or other doctoral degree with at least 18 hours of graduate level credits in relevant disciplines. Candidates who are ABD but near completion of their terminal degree may also be considered.
Preference is given to those who have industry and teaching experience, as well as a relevant degree. Candidates must also be comfortable facilitating problem-based learning and learner-center classrooms. Experience with Blackboard is preferred.
How to apply
To be considered, applicants must provide the following:
- A completed online application.
- A Cover Letter explaining what areas of instruction are of interest.
- An unofficial transcript attached to the application.
Incomplete applications without the appropriate academic credentials will not be considered.
The DeVos Graduate School of Management is part of the Northwood University system and is an established and highly regarded institution of graduate education in business. Further information about the Graduate School philosophy, programs and approach can be found at https://www.northwood.edu/graduate
Known as the school-of-choice for business-minded students of all ages and backgrounds, Northwood University's management and entrepreneurship focus prepares students to become the future leaders of a global, free-enterprise society.