50T Boat CaptainCrater Lake Hospitality
Crater Lake Hospitality
7,700 years ago, a violent eruption collapsed an ancient volcano forming what we know as of today — Crater Lake. In the hundreds of years after the eruption, rainfall and snowfall filled the crater and formed the lake. Today, visitors marvel at the panoramic views and natural formations of Wizard Island and Phantom Ship.
Crater Lake Lodge welcomes you with the warmth and hospitality of a bygone era. The lodge overlooks the lake at Rim Village, offering majestic views of the lake’s pristine blue waters and sheer cliff walls. Activities include hiking, swimming, fishing, or touring the lake. The Cabins at Mazama Village are nestled high in the Ponderosa pines, seven miles south of Rim Village. Mazama Campground is tucked away in the forest, seven miles south of Rim Village, just past the park’s south entrance station near Highway 62.
The 50T Boat Captain operates and maneuvers vessels and is responsible for overseeing the safety of vessels, crew, and guests. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
• Operates and navigates boats according to state regulations and Aramark procedures
• Guide guests and staff on boating safety procedures
• Maintain knowledge of company vessels and may instruct customers on boat operation
• Clean, maintain, and perform minor maintenance on vessels
• Facilitate a clean and safe environment, reporting any maintenance issues or unsafe conditions to management
• Adhere to safety policies and procedures
• Greet customers and assist with inquires or concerns while anticipating the customers’ needs
• Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
At Aramark, developing new skills and doing what it takes to get the job done make a positive impact for our employees and for our customers. In order to meet our commitments, job duties may change or new ones may be assigned without formal notice.
• Proven experience and knowledge of boating operation and safety
• Must possess 50 Ton boating license
• Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Must be able to work independently with limited supervision
• Work involves exposure to unusual elements and working outdoors in extreme temperatures
• Must be available to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends